Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Hubby Review: HTC Inspire 4G for AT&T

Recently, following the 5th major crash of my Blackberry phone, I decided it would be time to move on to a new phone.  With some help from my wife, I ended up going with the HTC Inspire 4G.  I have been amazed with the numerous apps, quick speeds, and intuitive interface.  Because it was a major upgrade over my Blackberry, I am extremely pleased with it.  Here is a view of the phone from the HTC website:

The first thing that I noticed when I started using the phone was how fast it loaded and restarted.  This efficiency has saved me a lot of time as I use my phone a great deal for work and pleasure.  The ability to load and switch apps has been extremely important to me and has made a huge difference.  Now, there have been times when the phone has slowed down because I was doing a lot all at once, but for the most part, it has been extremely efficient and quick.  The next benefit that I love is:

The phone is really slim.  It fits well in my pockets and, while it has a large display, is not overly cumbersome.  This have been a great benefit to me as I move around a lot and do not need to worry about the discomfort of an overly large phone.

The final thing that I have fallen in love with on my phone is:

All rights: Google, Used for Demonstration Purposes

THE ANDROID MARKET!  I love the selection of apps and resources.  There are so many programs that have help me and my productivity.  And they have Angry Birds! ;)  Because of how amazing these apps are, stay tuned for some forthcoming review.

Honestly, though... The HTC Inspire 4G is an excellent phone and I highly recommend it for those that are in the market for a new phone.  Is it an Apple slayer?  It just may be....

No comments:

Post a Comment