Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Hubby Review: North Face Laptop Bag

For my birthday, I got a MacBook that has been an amazing resource for work.  One of my first concerns, though, was how I was going to carry my laptop.  Because the laptop represented a significant investment to me, I wanted a bag that would be durable, lightweight and convenient.  Lucky for me, I was able to find this Northface laptop bag that meets all my needs:


As you can notice through the mesh exterior, this bag has built in cushion to help protect and cradle your laptop.  This has come in handy for me as I have a very mobile law practice and I have not had to worry as I transport my laptop around.  This durability is critical to ensure that you give your laptop the proper protection.  Here is another picture that shows the interior and cushioning:


I also really appreciate the convenience of the pockets on the two sides of the back.  There is more than enough space in the back to carry most of the supplement things I need like notes, pens, business cards, and single files.  This makes the bag an incredibly convenient resources for me as I travel around.


Finally, I love the fact that because the bag is designed to provide just what is needed for a laptop bag, it is incredibly lightweight and mobile.  When I was looking at bags, the closer for me on this one was the fact it was so portable due to the simple, efficient design.

I highly recommend taking a look at Northface for your laptop bag needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment