Wednesday, November 16, 2011

REVIEW: Snack Factory- Pretzel Crisps

What man doesn't love his snacks?  I know that I am a big fan (unfortunately), so I have been trying to come across healthy and tasty snacks that I can not feel so guilty about eating (I just cannot bring myself to always do the fruits and vegetables thing).  That is why I was pleasantly surprised when I came across Pretzel Crisps from the Snack Factory.  They are the incredibly tasty and relatively good for you in the snack department.  They come in three varieties:



My favorite flavor by far is the Buffalo Wing flavor.  As I already have a special place for buffalo wings in my heart, it was great to be able to incorporate a flavor I love into a tasty snack.  It is crisp and light but definitely not lacking in the taste department.  Here is what you need to look for at your local grocery store:


As you can see above, they are ready for the holidays with some sweet varieties.  I highly recommend stocking up and enjoying some Pretzel Crisps today!  Also, check them out on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment