Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TIP: Start Reading!

One of the best things that families and couples can do is read together (that includes on an iPad, Nook, or Kindle).  Reading offers us the opportunity to find and escape and learn more about the world around us.  It also allows couples the chance to continue to get to know one another and learn from one another.  Here are a couple things that can help you read together more.

1) Create a schedule.

2) Rotate who picks the book.

3) Have fun with your conversations about literature.

I grew up in a family that loved books and it has been a great joy in my life.  While I do not read as often as I used to, I am grateful for the great books that I am able to read.  It is an enriching and exciting part of life.  Let us know what books you are reading so we can add it to our list.  Leave your comment below:

No comments:

Post a Comment